The Girls' Club was established in 2004 as part of the Society’s projects for students aged 12 to 18. It is interested in the various educational, cultural and recreational aspects. It seeks to provide the best programs and means in various fields, through the establishment of high quality creative activities and programs to prepare a generation of girls able to serve their religion and homeland.
1) Preparing and qualifying youth leaders.
2) Developing creativity and innovation skills and encourage excellence and success.
3) Instilling and strengthening values and morals.
4) Disseminating the culture of volunteerism and promoting the spirit of community responsibility.
5) Promoting belonging to the homeland and instilling interest in the conditions of Muslims all over the world.
1) Training courses specialized in personal development.
2) Educational camps.
3) Intellectual forums and youth conferences for girls.
4) Leisure trips and sports activities.
5) Educational lessons and visits.
6) Public lectures.
To be the leading club in containing, mobilizing and highlighting Bahraini girls participating in the advancement of their country.
The Girls' Club of the Reform Association launched its program"I have word" for the semester of 2021/2022, and in commitment to precautionary measures and the gradual return of the events attendance participated in this program 35 students from the p...
The Girls Club of the AI-Eslah Society concluded its summer activity “Men Alaf ” remotely, with the participation of 98 female students from the preparatory and secondary levels from different regions of the Kingdom of Bahrain. The activities that ex...
In addition to the achievements of the student work at AIeslah Association during the last summer activity by organizing activities (remotely) according to the current circumstances, and as an investment for the high demand for these activities, the ...
The Girls Club of AI-eslah Association held the closing ceremony of its summer activity "say and do" through the application of "Zoom". The participating girls took a virtual group photo through the application at the end of the ceremony, in addition...
The Girls Club at the Aleslah Association continued its summer activities for middle school and high school students, which are held under the slogan “saying and doing.” The activities are organized through the “WhatsApp” social networking program an...
The Girls Club at Al-Eslah Association recently launched its summer activities for the year 2020 under the slogan "say and do" remotely, which will extend until the date of next August 30, it is an integrated program remotely aimed at filling the tim...